There are dozens of events in which a Number Match Contest will be right for you. Very affordable Premiums, versatility, Large Numbers of Participants and Huge Prizes are some of the advantages of a Number Match Policy. Watch your Charity numbers climb, as Participants race to enter a contest in which there is always a Potential winner.
How it Works:
- You design a contest, in which there is some kind of target, and numbered items are thrown, dropped, or otherwise propelled towards that target.
- Prize indemnity will supply a secure, sealed Envelope containing a number within the series of numbers on the objects
- When the objects come to rest, you retrieve the closest ones to (or in) the target
- The Envelope is opened and the winning number is revealed.
- The Number in the envelope is compared to the closest items retrieved. If there is a Match, there is a Winner!
- You choose a unique Serial Number, part of a VIN Number etc. and Contestants try to match that number for the Win!
- There is always a winning number inside the envelope, so there is always a potential winner.
- Versatility. Choices of how many of the closest objects to the target are eligible to be compared to the winning number, and how many objects are used
The Number Match Contest can be used for any number of Events. Below are some of the most popular:
- Golf Ball Helicopter Drop - Numbered Golf Balls are Dropped towards a Hole (or other Target)
- Hockey Puck Throw - Hockey Pucks are thrown towards the Center Ice Circle
- Rubber Ducky Races - Rubber Ducks swim to the Finish line in a River
- Vehicle VIN Number or Serial Number Matches